Bob Rea, Senior Warden at St. Andrew’s has been a member nearly all his life. The first event he remembers at St. Andrew’s was his younger brother’s baptism in May, 1958. Bob served as an acolyte during the 1960s and early 70s. He was elected to Vestry in the 1976. Since moving back to Washington Court House in 2000, Bob has been very active in numerous roles.
Bob considers it a blessing to have an Episcopal Church in town and is excited to work with Good Shepherd to create a joint congregation to worship and strengthen our outreach programs. He is proud to be a part of a friendly and supportive family at St. Andrew’s and Good Shepherd that plays such an important role in our community.